Legal form: SASU
Share capital of € 96,000.00 euros
Headquarters: 6 allée de l’expansion 69340 FRANCHEVILLE LYON
RCS SIRET: 39420197400026
VAT: FR 73394201974.
Director of publication : Julien Doligez
Phone: 04 74 26 77 53
OVH, SAS with capital of € 10,059,500
RCS Lille Métropole 424 761 419 00045
APE code 6202A
VAT number: FR22 424 761 419
Headquarters: 2 Rue Kellermann
Site design and development
Manon Tomasi, Chloé Maillet
Laurence Jeanson, Manon Duport
“Any element accessible on this site, including without limitation any text, drawings, image, photography as well as the design of the products and of the site are protected by intellectual property rights and are the exclusive property of Sacrécoeur or of its licensors, as the case may be. appropriate. With the exception of copies made for information or for private use, such material may not be reproduced, transmitted, broadcast, performed, altered or used in any way. No right, title or interest in these elements is conferred or licensed by access to this site “.
Protection of personal data
The collection of your personal data is compulsory for the management of your purchases and the follow-up of your orders. Your personal data is intended for AB Création and all of its partners in charge of managing your orders and deliveries and the administrative authorities concerned.
Subject to your consent, the collection of your personal data may also allow you to receive our newsletters, promotional or commercial offers from the Sacrécoeur site or its business partners.
Type of personal data We may collect and use different types of personal data, depending on the specific purpose sought and as described below:
- personal information, such as first name, last name, gender, age / date of birth, country of billing, country of delivery, as well as any other personal information to the fullest extent permitted by law;
- contact details, such as address, e-mail, landline and mobile phone number as well as any other contact details to the fullest extent permitted by law;
- bank details, such as means of payment (credit card, debit card, check) where applicable, a copy of your front / back identity document when this is required for reasons of the fight against fraud or by virtue of the provisions laws applicable to money laundering;
- information about purchases made, such as date, products or services, place of purchase, VAT number, complaints, returns, refunds and any other information to the fullest extent permitted by law;
- habits and profiles, such as data relating to your purchases, information relating to activity and offers related to customer relationship management, purchasing habits and preferences in terms of interest and leisure to the maximum extent permitted by the law ;
- information relating to your family situation such as marital status to the fullest extent permitted by law.
AB Créations is committed to protecting and ensuring the security and confidentiality of its Customers’ personal data in accordance with the GDPR, in particular by taking all necessary precautions to prevent this data from being distorted, damaged or that unauthorized third parties have access to it.
In particular, Customers’ personal data may be transmitted to service providers and contractual partners who, as subcontractors within the meaning of the GDPR, intervene and directly contribute to the management of Orders and for whom it is absolutely necessary to access the data. personal information provided by the Customer when creating and using their Account (identity, postal address, telephone number, email address). Subcontractors can only act on instructions from AB Créations.
Protection of children’s privacy
As part of the consultation of the Site, navigation cookies may be installed on the visitor’s computer and record information relating to the navigation of the visitor’s computer on the Site such as the pages viewed, the date and time ofconsultation, etc. A passing information banner is then broadcast and allows the visitor to object. At any time, the visitor has the possibility to deactivate any installation of cookies by adapting the configuration of his Internet browser accordingly.
Newsletter unsubscription: You can access and change the information concerning your contact details (e-mail and mail addresses, change of surname, etc.) at any time in the “My account” section and manage your subscription / unsubscription in the “My account” section.
Personal data relating to the details of your purchases and processed for profiling and marketing purposes will be kept for a limited period of time in accordance with the maximum period authorized by law; at the end of this period, personal data will be erased or permanently anonymized.
The site may include links to other websites or other Internet sources. Insofar as AB Créations cannot control these sites and these external sources, AB Créations cannot be held responsible for the provision of these sites and external sources, and cannot bear any responsibility for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from such external sites or sources. In addition, AB Créations cannot be held responsible for any proven or alleged damage or loss resulting from or in connection with the use or the fact of having trusted the content, goods or services available on these sites or external sources. .
The Site and any software necessarily used in connection with it may contain confidential information protected by current intellectual property law or any other law. Thus, unless otherwise stated, the reproduction or representation, in whole or in part, of the pages, data and any other constituent element of the sacrecoeur-collection.com site, by any process or medium whatsoever, is prohibited and constitutes without authorization from the publisher an infringement.